General practitioner with passion and time for her patients
For more than 10 Years Dra. Milanka Kraemer lives wither family in Llucmajor, in “her hometown”.
In 2020, Dra Kraemer took over a general practice that has been working for over 20 years and is known far beyond the local borders, making her dream come true: “a General practitioner with time for her patients”.
After completing her studies at the Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf, cleared the hurdle of the Spanish “MIR” exam and enjoyed a very practice-oriented specialist training in general and emergency medicine at the Son Espases University Hospital in Palma. With rotations in areas from pediatrics to palliative medicine, from cardiology, gastroenterology, ENT to orthopedics as well as experience as an emergency doctor.
She is very well networked on the island and works hand in hand with international specialists, and is also in contact with colleagues from the Spanish social security system in order to guarantee the best possible and individual support for patients.
In addition to German and Spanish, she also speaks English and Catalan fluently.
In her modern treatment rooms, she combines holistic treatment procedures with the latest technical equipment (EKG, ultrasound, laboratory tests…).
From the child to the great-grandparents – and if necessary, she will also come to your home.
My Curriculum vitae:
- 07/2019 Specialist certification Especialista en Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria (MIR)
- 05/2014 to 07/2019 Specialist training at the Hospital Universitario Son Espases, Palma, CS Son Serra – La Vileta, Palma
- 2014 state examination MIR
- 07/2013 to 02/2014 Intensive Course MIR Asturias Intensive study of Spanish, DELE language certificate C1
- 2006 to 2012 study of human medicine at the Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf
- 2004 to 2006 employment as a veterinary assistant
- 2002 to 2004 training as a veterinary assistant
- 2001 Abitur at the Sigmund-Schuckert-Gymnasium Nuremberg
Foreign languages: German, Spanish, English
Basic knowledge of Catalan and French
Private: Married, 2 children
Would you like a telephone consultation or do you have a question? Just give us a quick call or drop by during opening hours. I am happy to help you!
How to find the practice and all the information on how to contact me: