I would like to introduce myself in a few words:
While studying human medicine at the Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf, I was always drawn to Mallorca. During various visits and internships on the island (Centromedico PortoPi and Clinica Picasso), I got to know many local specialists. In the course of my practical year I gained a variety of insights into the Spanish health care system (Hospital Universitario Son Espases).
In 2014, I began my specialist training in general medicine at the Hospital Universitario Son Espases and the Centro de Salud, Son Serra-La Vileta. During this time, I worked in many areas, including wards of cardiology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, traumatology, gynecology, pediatrics, dermatology, in inpatient and outpatient psychiatry, but also in consultation at the ENT and eye clinic.
Furthermore, I increased my knowledge as a family doctor at the CS Son Serra – La Vileta with a focus on care of patients with chronic diseases and home visits with geriatric and palliative care support.
Throughout the entire specialist training, I worked in the emergency department of the Hospital Universitario Son Espases and gained experience in the rescue service (061).
I have been living in Llucmajor with my family for 7 years and have come to appreciate this place very much. Whenever possible, I spend my free time in nature, hiking or horseback riding. I also recharge my batteries with padel tennis or the Mallorcan folk dance Ball de Bot.
The personal bond with my patients is particularly important to me. I would like to contribute to your well-being and will be at your side at all times with words and deeds. I am extremely pleased to get to know you personally and to fulfill your expectations from the medical and the human point of view.
Dra. Milanka Kraemer
My Curriculum vitae:
- 07/2019 Specialist certification Especialista en Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria (MIR)
- 05/2014 to 07/2019 Specialist training at the Hospital Universitario Son Espases, Palma, CS Son Serra – La Vileta, Palma
- 2014 state examination MIR
- 07/2013 to 02/2014 Intensive Course MIR Asturias Intensive study of Spanish, DELE language certificate C1
- 2006 to 2012 study of human medicine at the Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf
- 2004 to 2006 employment as a veterinary assistant
- 2002 to 2004 training as a veterinary assistant
- 2001 Abitur at the Sigmund-Schuckert-Gymnasium Nuremberg
Foreign languages: German, Spanish, English
Basic knowledge of Catalan and French
Private: Married, 2 children
Would you like a telephone consultation or do you have a question? Just give us a quick call or drop by during opening hours. I am happy to help you!
How to find the practice and all the information on how to contact me: